Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Faces

Ahhhhh gotta love long weekend!!! Thank you O Queen.. :) Too bad that it's almost over... However, we celebrated Zareef's birthday at Lake Mountain.. what a lovely day, not too cold and sunny.. so it was not terribly miserably cold playing with snow.. The kids surely had fun that they couldn't stop stating how much fun they had even after arriving at home.

So, 3 days weekend but I didn't get the chance to scrap much.. I managed to whip 2 layouts today.. and here is one of them.. A simple one really, was a bit lost when starting this.. initially started this for something else, but ended up something different. Oh well, that happens, right?

Here are pictures of Zareef and Zara making funny faces in our motorhome in Tassie. What a way to kill time, huh? Glad that they enjoyed the motorhome :) I used Nook June kit.. gotta love this one too, although I wish they included more stickers! Did some misting and splattering in this one too :)

Yeay Lynda... I finally use your handmade flower... It fits perfectly here.. Thanks again, dearie!!!





So sorry if I've been neglecting some of you... promise to visit ya'all soon.. been distracted lately :)) Have a great week! :))

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo Maz... beautiful layout... love the colors...and I agree... that bloom sit perfectly on your pretty layout... and your kiddos... photos are always tHEEE BEST!!!

    And I'm glad you all had a blast birthday celebration for lil ZAREEF.... PERFECT WINTER WEATHER on the weekends... shame... I was sick !!! i did went out... but wasn't enjoying myself that much!!!!

    hope to see you soon... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet u had lotsa fun!!! Love the green here. Very refreshing and heart those masking! Yeeayyy pretty flowers fm lynnda..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour just rhymes and match..love the flower and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails