Friday, October 23, 2009

Masquerade

I've done this layout for quite some time, but only got a chance to upload it now. Here is another layout from Creative Scrappers, Sketch#72. I am a bit behind on their sketches but I am looking forward to work as part of their design team! Can't wait for our first reveal on November 1st! For this layout, I used Making Memories Que Sera papers. I just love the vibrant colors and lovely details, that I don't have to include lots of other embellishments to make this layout works.

This layout is of our company's annual dinner back when I was pregnant with Zara in 2007. It was a really fun night as almost everyone dressed up, I mean really dressed up to the masquerade theme. My husband and I even rented out costume for the night; he became a gladiator while I wore a medieval dress. I remembered I gave birth to our princess about 2 weeks after this night. :))

It is sad to tell you that Creative Scrappers Forum & Gallery is shutting down soon. I really enjoyed the forum and love the inspirations from the gallery. However, the weekly challenges will still be up through the blog, so you can still participate in the sketch challenges. Hope you can join us in the challenges soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails