Saturday, March 6, 2010

Snow White challenges at LCTS

It had been fun times at Lets Capture These Sketches. They were having Snow White theme challenges all month long. I joined their Dopey challenge, and here is another two, the Happy and Sleepy challenges. For the Happy challenge, you to scrap layouts surrounding the word 'Happy'. What is more obvious than Happy Birthday? :) Here is a picture of my father-in-law, or Atok's birthday that we celebrated recently. I think he was very happy indeed, as all his grandkids are there to celebrate his birthday :) I just love this Making Memories papers, the snowflakes and all.. so magical! :))


Here is the layout for the Sleepy challenge, which to scrap surrounding the word 'Dream'. It is a picture of Zara sound asleep on his daddy. Isn't it precious? When my hubby saw I am scrapping this picture, he said that he likes the picture, saying that it is one of the best thing of being a father, having his kids sleep on him like this. I think that is sweet, so I incorporated his statement into the journaling :)) TFL!!

2 comments:

  1. Very2 nice dear..i esp love the second layout of ur dotter n hubby..so sweettttt...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LOs... precious one esp the 2nd LO...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails