Monday, March 28, 2011

Like a kangaroo!

I wanna share another layout I did yesterday. It was a quick one, so it is a simple one too. I used Scrapbook Nook March kit, which I love love so much! Especially love the Crate Papers collection, just perfect for my little girl! :)

This layout is based on Sketchy Thursday Sketch 3.24. A great sketch, perfect for these pictures of Zara jumping like a kangaroo while waiting for Puffing Billy train at the Yarra Valley... "Look mummy, I am a kangaroo!" :)))

I used these lovely frame transparency, hence the shiny reflective on the pictures. Sorry for the poor quality photos.. Daylight almost over... will be worse next week, yikes! Did I tell you yet how much I love this kit? hehe


 Added some bling-bling  so the layout can 'shine' a bit..




Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, I just adore this page. It's so cute and so beautifully put together.
    Thank you so much for joining in with Sketchy Thursdays and for sharing this stunning page
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooowwwhhh ur girl is such a sweetie and mummy did a great layout page for her!! Love the bling2 and the choice of pp is fab!! so pretty!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my, tis is fab! Luv the LO & the kit too. Its girly & cute! Me likey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, she is just too cute and what a gorgeous layout! So many yummy elements! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love the colors. This paper line is my fav! And these are the cutest pictures! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maz, time flies and she is a big girl now...n cantek. This layout is full of fun and I like it so much! love all the embellishments used and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful layout Maz... love the PP and embellies used... your gal is so darling...tell her dont stop jumping...who knows walking the runaway!!!eh... NO.... hugs...xoxo..thanks for listening eh...mean alot to me...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that u got urself a Nook kit! You did so well with it! That is such an adorable layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME! I love love love the photos and loving that crate paper! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! Love! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails