Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dream BIG!

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I have been quiet lately, but 3 trips to Perth in a month is taking a lot of my time! Alas, tomorrow I am off to Perth again! I am sure Perth is a nice city, but I haven't got much chance to see outside the city center, where I am stuck in meetings the whole day...

Anyway, before I am off again, I want to share this layout I did within mere hours of daylight left. Sorry for the poor quality photos as it was dark by the time I was done. This layout is inspired by Scrapping The Music "Dream Big" challenge. I used Twisted Sketches #102 for this one, with "play" as the added twist.

Love these pictures of Zareef just having fun in front of the camera.. seems that he can do anything (which he does.. hehe). Just celebrate life, Dream & Play BIG! I used Nook April kit for this... :)) Always loved how the kit matched Zareef very well...





Thanks for visiting.. Have a great week ahead!

12 comments:

  1. Wooohooo.... Maz... I love this layout... so cute Zareef... he knows how to pose for you....good story to scrap!!! Nice bright happy colors too...

    I was just thinking of you... thought of asking you for lunch tomorrow... next sunday any plan??? hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout indeed Maz and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the fun clrs! Nicely done Maz. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO, love the vintage elements and papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome take on the sketch. Such a fun layout..
    Thanks so much for playing with us at http://www.twistedsketches.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on our sketch.
    So fun & bright x
    Sheena x
    Twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout of Z!! Love how u used the EP papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great colors combos! love the effect when you blend everything! Take care babe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mazlina your layout is amazing! So full of joy! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Mazlina - great photos! such a cool color combo and clean layout! thanks for participating in the challenge at Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos!! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally awesome...am digging the action pics with all the popping from the green & yellow combo! So glad you used our sketch @ Twisted!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails