Sunday, November 6, 2011

6 years old already?

Hello hello! I think I left my mojo back in USA as it was really hard for me to scrap anything today.. it just won't flow! I managed to finish this layout, which I started right before my Houston trip. I rarely ever not finish a layout in one sitting, but I couldn't care less at the time as I was all ready for Houston :) (and all the other adventures.. hehe) Even adding a title and journaling is hard for me to do today.. Oh well, mojo.. come back to me!

But here is the layout.. I feel this layout is not right somehow but I don't know what.. These are some photos from Zareef's 6th birthday party at McD Chadstone. OMG, I still can't believe he's 6yo!!! Where did all the time goes???






Tomorrow's Monday.. bummer... Hope ya'all have a great one..

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maz, dont worry dear eventually u'll get the mojo back. I always feel that way too after a holiday or short break. I see nothing's wrong with this lo. Infact it's very nice and ur usual style..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maz... This layout is gorgeous...love the colors... great layering... Awesome photos too.... nah I dont sight any sign of mojoless!!! you rocked all time babe... you know that.... eh.... see u soon... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page Maz, you still have buckets of mojo...love your colours and I like the zip on top of your DS photo...cool, awesome pic of Z and what a cute boy! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails