Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Make A Wish

Happy Anzac Day! Honestly I don't know much on what the day means, besides that it's a public holiday. My kids are educating us on what it means. Any Aussies out there that can educate me further, please feel free to do so... :)

SO, I spent the whole free day relaxing at home. Well, we did come cleaning the house in the morning. One good thing I just found out is that Zareef actually enjoyed mopping the floor!!! He mopped the whole house today. Great job, Zareef! ;)

I got a lot of comments complimenting the photos that I used to scrap. I can't take the credits because those awesome pictures are taken by my hubby. He picked up photography about 2 years ago, so that I can have cool and nice pictures to scrap. He just started a photo blog, Zu Photos. Please drop by if you like the photos that I scrapped ;) He improved a lot and the photos he took are getting better by day.. not to mention his lense collection.. LOL

I managed to whip a layout out today. It is inspired by From Screen 2 Scrap Ever After challenge. The criteria is to use bling, fairy tale title and journaling. I chose these pictures of Zara's birthday cupcakes that I made for her 4th birthday. She is totally 100% princess, and I just wish her the best in life :) I used Let's Capture These Sketches Sketch #129 for this one. It is just perfect for the layout..






It's great to have a mid-week break, only now I feel like it's Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday! Thanks so much for visiting.. :)

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous Maz and she is definitely a beautiful princess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky duck... !!! Lovely layout..gorgeous colors and layering... oh well I know your secret since the word GO!!! he he... Zul's photographing skill is MAD!!! what a shame tomorrow is Thursday!!! he he... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning LO ... I love it Mazlina!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous layout Mazlina! I really like how you did the paint with the bling layered over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout with its pearls and flowers. Well done Mazlina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful LO Mazlina! Your own gorgeous princess. I love your little cakes, & such lovely embellies & alphas. Thanks for playing along at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! I love those thickers!! :) Your photos are great, your embellishments are perfect. I love your page and how it all comes together! Thanks for playing along with FS2S this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails