Monday, July 2, 2012

I am... Styyyle!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend :) I went to see the monster queen herself, Lady Gaga last night and it was crazily awesome!! I have newly found respect for her, and she is really inspirational. We had an awesome time!! Gaga Oh La La!!

I did another layout on Sunday (Yeay!) It was inspired by Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday circles challenge, which goes well with the July 1st Stuck? Sketch. Really, it's July already???? Where did half of the year gone?

This picture just reminded me of how Zareef always go around and saying "Styyylee", and walks around with gusto and style. Yeap, that's my Zareef! LOL!






Thanks for visiting!! :)

9 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Love how you've used the corrugated shapes and all the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, he is definitely got style...very nice LO with those buttons and papers scattered around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame!!! i've got to forfeit my tickets... All because...of Parents/Teachers Interview... I wish I could change the date!!! Oh well..not meant to be.... I love this layout of yours... Its Stunning...mostly I love the style on this!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maz..waaahhh u went to see Lady Gaga eeehhh!!! awesome! Love ur lo, esp the scattered buttons across the page..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layout! Love all the textures :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, loving all the colours and textures going on there. And yes, such style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bright page. Love all the fun embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your gorgeous layout, bright and fun
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails