Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sweet Cherry

Hello hello! What is gloomy weekend here in Melbourne.. cold and rainy, perfect for staying home and scrap, right? I managed to whip one out amidst housework and entertaining the kids.

This layout is all about products. First challenge is from ScrapFIT Warm Up #32 challenge, which is to use bow or buttons. In my layout, I used both to compliment the canvas butterfly. The second one is also from ScrapFIT Workour #77 High Flying Flag challenge.

I also joined Frosted Design Doilies challenge. I used Doilies papers, rub ons and also cut outs of some. Finally, I used Sketchabilities Sketch #76 that is just perfect for this layout.

Some cherry picking photos from last summer. I am wayyy so behind on scrapping my photos. LOTS of nice photos but LESS time to scrap!! Again, taking photos with my iPhone. Suprisingly, it turned out not so bad...








That's it.. thanks for visiting, folks. 

19 comments:

  1. I love how your collage your photos on this layout!!! Yummy cherry!!!! I'm glad you like your card that I made!!!! See you soon ... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is just amazing! This paper collection goes perfectly with your photos, which are so fabulous. I love your blingy embellishments...the butterflies & buttons are so cute! So glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely a beautiful page and so clean...love your style and yes yummy cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout!! Love the Graceful collection on this and the sweet little banner! Awesome use of the buttons and bows!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you incorporated the two challenges and the doilies look so pretty on your layout!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...so SWEET!!. LOVE cherries and everything about them :). Beautiful layering and yet simple at the same time. Makes me happy just looking at this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the color combination! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sweet cherry layout!! I really love your little touches... like buttons, butterflies, twine, mist drops...great details! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. I really like the fabric butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that banner ... so fabulous! What a great layout! The distressed edges are great! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I love the colors you used and all the sweet details. Thanks for working out with us over at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details!! Great LO Thank you fro sharing with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete

  13. Wonderful this is so pretty, love the color and thank you so much for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails