Sunday, March 8, 2009

Scrapperocks


I was introduced to Scrapbooking by our dear Kak Own. She made a scrapbook for Zara when i just delivered, i was hooked. I was impressed by her scrapbooks; it looked so professional.


I love art, I even have a minor in art (and one in maths too - all A’s lagi [zul tambah.. dia insist to post it]) and I need a new hobby. I was hesitant at first and seem to not have the time for this (solved by staying up on weekend nights). But I dived in nevertheless, I am loving every minute of it! I can apply my ‘artistic’ side and do something with passion.


However, the scrapbook materials are very expensive. Import stuff, exchange rate, limited resources and all. Money is one thing, passion is another. I realized, if you are still happy/not regretting paying for it when the credit card bill comes it’ll be worth every penny. Anyways, its a great way to keep a documentary about our lives. Treasure the memories lah kononnya....


I am quite surprised a lot of people are into this. They are forming a club soon in the office . The more the merrier where we can share ideas and materials. I believe everybody can do this if you have the interest and perseverance . Why not you...


check out a few amateurish example at our page:

Scrapperocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails