Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cherish each other

I was on a roll last weekend, completing 4 layouts in 2 nights! Guess that the creative juice was on a high.. hehe.. Here is a layout I did inspired by Creative Scrappers Sketch #64. It is a fun sketch, and loved playing with it. I decided to scrap this sweet and cute picture of Zareef and Zara, which is hard to get by. Usually they wont stay still and most of the time wont smile at the camera. Glad that they have each other, just hope that Zareef will treat his sister better, which I think he will when he is bigger (I hope!).





1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! Your kids are so cute! Thank you for joining in on the Simon Says Stamp challenge! We hope to see you next week too!!!
    Chris & the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails