Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

[Honestaward.jpg]

I am not a big fan of tagging, but after receiving this award the second time, I think that it is worthwhile to complete the tag. Thank you very much to Nilla and Shyra for this award!!!!

Once you have received the award, here are the 3 things that you need to do:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you. (done)
2) List 10 honest things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 7 people.

Here is 10 random things about me...

1) I love pink.. I have pink camera & used to have a pink handphone (but got snatched).. :(
2) I am obsessed with Twilight series (thanks to you know who you are).. never understand why my friends are obsessed about it until I read it.. Who doesn't love Edward Cullen, right? hehe.. Can't wait for New Moon this November!
3) Love Harry Potter books.. The movies are OK, but not as good as the books.. JK Rowling is an awesome author!
4) Just started blogging in about Jan-Feb this year.. now addicted to it
5) Love blog-hopping, especially to my scrapper friends and scrapbooking blogs. Just couldn't get enough of inspirations.. so many yummy ideas & unlimited opportunities out there..
6) Now I buy less clothes & accessories and more scrapbooking stuffs!! They are just so adorable and yummy and irresistible! Just wish I have more time to scrap scrap scrap!
7) So lazy to exercise.. now I have to force myself to exercise by joining aerobics classes during lunchtime.. glad that I did because it is fun!
8) Memorized every songs in Astro 613, which is the only channel that is on the tv every day.
9) A morning person.. My kids kind of forced me to be one.. haha.. even during weekends they wake up really early.
10) Oh, I am a geologist by profession, but a scrapper at heart.. :) Happy with my job, but wish that I can be a full-time scrapper, if there is such thing!

I am passing this award to these lovely & talented ladies..

1) Nadhrah
2) Jessy
3) Michelle
4) Watie
5) Naddy
6) Yatie
7) Kelly

I am not sure if they received this award before, but if you do, here you are again.. And also, no pressure to tag along.. this is purely for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails