Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friends Forever

It has been a relaxing Saturday today. Mostly chillin' in the house and entertained a couple of friends at home. This also means that I get to do more scrapping today :))) This particular layout is based on a lovely sketch from Sketchabilities #41. I decided to capture pics from our farewell dinner with our good childhood friends of Shah Alam, right before our move to Melbourne. Those friends are hard to replace, we sorely missed them and the fun gatherings we frequently held.

I am again using this chocolatey pink theme papers that I have been using over and over again. I lost count on how many layouts and minis I made using this set.


Here are close-up of the chipboard stickers from Basic Grey. Love how they match with the papers, and chocolate and pink are almost a great combo!



One more day of weekend to go.. Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yeay...u r back scrapping! Is good feeling kan?? I love this page. Colors combo is lovely. I might be coming in April. So if jadi, we let u know. We meet up. Boleh la u bawak kat mana nak shopping scrapbook in MEL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Maz... you are good eh... love the whole combo...awesome!!!...yeah...today its me turn to chillax at home....ape lagi ...scrap corner la....lol...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout, love the colors and amazing photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails