Monday, April 4, 2011

Ironboy

Hello Monday.. Daylight savings is over and it's dark outside even though it's only 7! Yikes, it will only get worse..... Anywhoo, I want to share another layout I did during my scrappy weekend. This time is inspired by April Groovie Cover. I am inspired by the red and blue colors in the cover and the red sidebar, although my blue is a bit pale compared to the cover.

The layout is based on Sketchy Thursdays 3.31, just perfect for this picture. Guess who is this? Of course it's my Zareef with his brand new IronMan mask, thanks to Uncle Suhayl. We even put on an artificial heart for more effect :)))

Love this Basic Grey Wander collection.. The colors are gorgeous and the stickers are perfect for my boy.. added some buttons for more effects


Love this Kaiserkraft robot PP.. had this for a long time.. and been reusing it again and again.. :))




Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. cantek Maz, always bright and those boys embellishments are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab and fun layout... and I remembered that photo!!... tell me about it!!... Embrace it my dear!!! .... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The perfect picture for the perfect project! Great layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooowwhhh this is so cute!!! Love ur choice of pp's n embellishment. It goes well with the pics!! Fab!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool LO!! bright colors I love, cool embellish I love too..overall I love everything..hehehe..If my boyfren spot that iron man mask-he would go crazy!! hahahha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kaisercraft robot papers is so perfect for this layout!! You are doing an awesome part to keep all those precious memories for ur babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, love the colours and all of the cogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, Mazlina. I love the colours, and I love how your boy is going to love this great boy layout forever.

    Anne Pennington

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooooooooo FUN! I love love love the photo, the robot and the gears! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails