Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love.. is all I need from you

It's almost Friday, yeay!! Tomorrow my best friend from Malaysia will visit us here in Melbourne so I am pretty excited to see her!! :))

Another layout from last weekend that I want to share.. It was inspired by Get Picky  March Inspiration Challenge. Bummer, I didn't know the challenge ended yesterday! LOL, better get all the deadlines straight next time! But I was inspired by the colorful flowers and butterflies in the poster, and here is what I came up with. A bit off my usual style, but I kind of like it...

Zara looks really pretty in pink, surrounded by pink roses, doesn't she? :) I am also joining The Creative Type April challenge. Need to use a title from the famous Eat, Pray or Love book. I chose love :) as my title. The sketch is from Creative Scrappers Sketch #150.

Of course, can't help but added some bling-bling


Love this butterfly stamp... :)



Thank you again for visiting... Come again tomorrow for my first reveal at Sketchabilities!!!!!!!! It will be a grand reveal with the oficial opening of our gallery. So do hop over there tomorrow and join the fun! :)))

9 comments:

  1. Love this very girlish layout. Heart the prima flowers even more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and bright layouts as always Maz. I love all the flowers and your DD is cute babe.

    Dah besar dah. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Maz!!! Love the blooms n bling2. Ur gurl is super duper cute!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this so beautiful !! I heart this layout a ton... Maz!! The Colors.. The blooms of course... And the blingbling just awesome!! ... I love everything on it...this is one of my fave of yours!! ... Tfs... Must catch up!! Miss ya... Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the colors and the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous layout Maz!! your lil DD sure looks pretty surrounded in pink! Amazing details! tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY!!! Truly! And what a cutie! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails