Monday, February 1, 2010

Farewell Creative Scrappers ~ Satay time!

It is sad to say that this is my last layout for Creative Scrappers. It is an honor to be part of the team for 3 months and I had fun doing all the layouts for CS. Now that I don't have assignments beside the monthly SIL layouts, I feel that I am too free now. heheh... This layout is based on sketch by Monika Palowska, Sketch #89. At first I was perplexed by all the rectangles but after arranging the papers, it wasn't that bad. I love these lovely colors from Basic Grey's Indian Summer line. Here is the picture of my group from work, having lunch at Satay Kajang Taman Melati. It is tradition by the boss to treat the group with satay once in a while. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. loving the colours here..and i love satay kajang too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool LO maz... love the colour combination... the owl add cuteness to the LO... just had satay kajang the other day ehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails