Friday, September 30, 2011

Share the LOVE

Hello my beautiful readers... Hope everyone is doing great! Here in Melbourne is all storm and rain and wet.. But other than that, it had been a great week. And GLEE is back with a bang! I can feel that Season 3 is gonna be totally awesome! So I am happy :)

I am honored to join Polkadot Door Design blog hop again. So, if you are from Polkadot, a big WELCOME! This month we are inspired by this cute and colorful poster...
Here is what I created... the layout is also inspired by Bird is the Word "Share" challenge. The poster reminds me my my two kids and how they share something priceless.. that they are really lucky to have each other to share their lives with.. OK enough of my ramblings..

The Nook kit is perfect for this layout as the colors are cheerful and bright.. I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #174 for this layout.. Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to join the Blog Hop at Polka Dot!!!





 

So here's the blog hop list again...




Thanks again for visiting.. until next time.. Keep Calm and Gleek On! :)

19 comments:

  1. Hey Maz, i love the bright colors of this page. Also great composition and those buttons scattering across the page is fab! Love2 ur neat work!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeus!! Thanks for playing with us at BITW, its such a cute and colorful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You layout is so fun! I just love all the little extras you added to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright happy LO! The bits of trailing twine are a fun addition and your colors are super cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Cute pictures, love the layout, and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... so much texture and colors... so much to see... LOVE IT ALL... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and all the differnt elements of this LO. The details are great and make it so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color combination of the LO you made..This page is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful page Maz, love the bright colours and those embellishments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this layout, it is gorgeous and so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and fabulous layout MAz!!!... I love everything on this layout... just scream GORGEOUS!!!.... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adore these bright and funky pp...great pics too...thanks for playing with us at Bird is the Word

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your vibrant and fun LO Mazlina.. such cute details!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love love your page, Mazlina!! Bright & cheerful colours always make me smile.. thanks for playing along with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun page!! Love the kites and twine :-) thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mazlina, I've been following your work even before I started making layouts...and I missed you when you were gone for a while in 2010...but now I am happy you are back!! I love your style and I get inspired by you! Beautiful colorful and happy layout! Thanks for sharing your work with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such fun and super funky colours here.... woot woot....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails