Sunday, September 25, 2011

Topsy Turvy

Happy Spring everyone! Well at least everyone in southern hemisphere :) We enjoyed another gorgeous, warm blue sky day in Melbourne. We spent most of the day in Royal Botanic Garden.. oh what a beautiful garden!

I have been slacking off again.. my scrapping corner has been abandoned for a while... last weekend we had lots of Raya/Eid parties, so most of the weekend spent eating and eating and enjoying companies of friends :) Plus the weather is getting nicer so we can't resist going out and wander around.. At least this weekend I managed to complete a couple of layouts..

This one is inspired by Challenge Me Happy #7 "BOM" Book Of Me challenge.. It's time to scrap about something fun/funny about ourselves! It took me a while to think of something fun/funny about myself. I don't label myself funny at all.. So when I did this layout I don't have a title in mind..

I got my hubby and my son  to help suggest a title and they seems to have A LOT to say about me, especially my son. Some of them are really funny like "Mama, you're bossy... " or my husband said I am a "Teenager in Disguise".. What is that supposed to mean? hahahah..

But none of it seems to match the flowery design of my layout.. Haha, should have create something 'funny' instead, huh? But anyway, I came up with Topsy-Turvy, which means chaotic or just big jumble of mess.. haha.. If you know me REALLY well, that's what I am. My husband can attest to this!

The sketch comes from Once Upon A Sketch challenge.. the journaling criteria is to journal at least 2 lines directly on the photos.. So I put a journaling label on the photo.






Thanks for visiting dearies.. :)

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the bright colours and all your photos of your L/O. I found you threw challenge me happy, and I think i might k=just have to come visit again. Awesome L/O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty Maz... Beautiful layout!!! Heart the title too... Awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this page is not topsy turvy at all...very beautiful indeed! loving all the clusters, vines, flowers and all are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maz, this is definitely a totally stunning layout! You have chosen all the right colors and embellishments, and great photo too!! Wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful layout... the colors are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely lo! Love the papersand embellies that you used. Beautiful take on the sketch! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful arrangement Mazlina, the colours you have worked with are pure joy. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colors and the layering! So beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails