Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spring Awakening

Today's layout is for the gorgeous spring weather we have today... to celebrate spring! Another layout of a picture without people... spring flowers! I was inspired by Get Picky August Inspiration, in celebration of Daffodil Day, which is cancer awareness day here in Australia. An excellent way to celebrate spring, right?

I know that I have to scrap this picture of wild flowers my hubby took near the Otways region. I love the papers from BG Curio collection. I like how this simple layout turned out, and love how the yellow frame makes the picture really pops :) I used Sketchabilities Sketch #54 for this layout.

Don't you just love yellow and green together? Fresh and very spring-like! :)





Thanks for visiting... :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maz, yes agree with u the color combo of yellow n green really pops here! Great pic of spring and love ur used of doilies. Beautiful..:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and perfect for the Get Picky challenge! Love the wide distressed frame and the gorgeous use of BG Curio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maz... this is so gorgeous... you did so well... suits the lovely photo too... YUP ... totally with you.... this photo gotta scrap!!!...and HEART BG Curio....

    yea babe... when is our next lunch date.... its the longest time.... TEXT me when you are not traveling... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is beautiful Maz, love the whole page as it is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails