Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Layouts for our Birthday Hero

This week, I did these layouts about our Birthday Boy Zareef. He turns 4 this June, so it is the perfect time to create layouts for my boy (plus without realizing, I have lots of boyish papers and embellishments!). I still can't believe that Zareef is 4 years old already. Time flies so fast, you can barely catch them growing up!!

REACHING FOR THE STARS
Love these pictures of Zareef playing at the park near our house. I finally got the chance to use this very cool Fancy Pants paper, which is perfect for the occasion.


MY BOY
I love these boyish and grunge papers from Kaisercraft, and this picture is perfect for it! This picture was taken by Amru during Qamelia 1st birthday. Love the shot, showed a mischiveous and naughty look of Zareef :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails