Monday, June 1, 2009

Scrap-It-Lah challenge

I entered this layout for Scrap-It-Lah May challenge, and guess what? I won! This is my first time winning a challenge, and am very happy about it :) I didnt expect to win, and this layout was done using free papers from Scrapbook Magazine! Thanks Scrap-It-Lah for the lovely challenge.


Also, I am honored to be part of their design team! Thank you for the opportunity, ladies. Although I am new at this, I'll try my best to create lovely layouts for you guys, and at the same time promote Scrapbooking to more people in Malaysia!

Check out Scrap-It-Lah June challenge, which you have to interpret a lovely sketch by Jessy, in addition to making your own flowers from patterned papers and buttons. This is the same challenge we had in the crop party @ Scrappingville, where I did a layout about Zara's heart-melting smiles. We need more submission, especially to new talents to reveal themselves. It is also a great solution if you're having an artist-block.. just follow the challenge's instructions!

So, what are you waiting for, Scrap-It-Lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails