Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blondie getting married - my first sale!

A friend of mine requested that I create a mini album as a wedding gift for her friend. Instead of a traditional wedding album, she wanted a friendship album, from a group of close girlfriends to the bride-to-be. I created an accordian album, with chic colors and embellies. I used Making Memories paper collection, and a lot of stamping. They wanted a lot of journaling spaces where they can jot down well wishes. I am glad they like it, and I hope the bride-to-be likes it too. Who says that scrapbooking is only about spending money? We can make some money out of it too.. hehe

Here is some snippet of the album's pages. Chiao!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails