Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flaunt your slippers

Had a nice Raya so far, everyone? We had fun meeting relatives and eating all the Raya food. Plus, a bout of diarrhea for everyone in the family!! I am feeling a bit weak now, but I will recover. Here is a layout I did, fitting for Raya fiesta. This picture was taken during Raya 2 years ago, when I was pregnant with Zara. It was kind of funny, me and my mom and aunts flaunting our selipar jepuns while all dressed up for Raya. Can you recognize which one is my feet? :))

This layout is made for Scrap the Girls September challenge. This time it's the shoe challenge! We have to scrap something about girls and shoes, and try to use this picture below as inspiration; may it be the colors, textures, embellishments, etc. And for this layout, it is inspired by Ed's Sketch. It's a nice simple sketch, perfect for this lovely lovely Que Sera paper from K&Co.

ScrapTheGirlsSeptemberChallenge

So here is my take.. nice and simple, I kinda like how it turned out. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails