Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Happy me

To celebrate September, the best month of the year, the month of my birthday, I decided to make a layout of me! Well, a toddler version of me. I just looked so happy, don't you think? This layout is inspired by Creative Scrapper Sketch #67 and I used this lovely lovely Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday collection. I made the flowers myself by combining several distressed circles by brads. Now I get why die cut machines are so so useful. You can custom made your own embellishments; any colors, any shape, anything to fit in your layout!

Have a nice day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous layout!! Love those lollipop flowers u made ;) When is ur birthday? Mine is in Sept too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there jessy.. mine is on 15th.. when is yours?
    yeah.. the flowers are nice, because you taught me how to make them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails