Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yummy!

Another simple layout of Zara.. I just love these pictures of Zara enjoying her mac-n-cheese.. Don't be fooled by her tiny stature, my girl can really eat!! She really enjoys her meal and these pictures just show that! She will be the first at our dinner table and the last to finish.. hehe.. This layout is again inspired by Twisted Sketch #12. The twist this time is to use foam dimensional adhesives. No problem for me, as I ALWAYS use them on every layouts I made. I like how it easily make layouts look 3D and pop out. For this layout, I use them on the flowers that I cut from a patterned paper.

Have a nice day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails