Friday, November 6, 2009

First CS assignment - Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone! Here is a sneak peek of my first layout assignment as Creative Scrappers DT. Do come back on Monday for the reveal. Pretty excited about this :))

In the mean time, I am off for a field trip at Borneo (Labuan & Bintulu) this Sunday! It's time for me to look at hard rocks again, not just scrapperocks, but hardcore rocks! It's been a while since my last field trip, which was way before I had Zareef. This will be a great refresher, especially after years and years working in front of the computer, you tend to forget how it is like being a REAL geologist.

So, while I'm off having fun (hopefully am still fit for the long hikings), this blog will be idle for a while (only a week lah).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails