Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love is... on Team Edward side

This layout is kinda special.. It was specially made to celebrate the release of the latest Twilight movie New Moon. I completed this layout last Saturday, November 20, the day New Moon is released. I admit it, I am a Twilight freak! I can't wait to watch the movie when it hits Malaysia next week (one week late!!! duh!!). I heard that it got bad ratings, but who cares? I don't expect much, as the book will always be better than the movie.. plus it is my least favorite book (maybe because less Edward? hehe).

Ok- enough about the movie.. Candy Shoppe Design has a Twilight theme contest that I couldn't resist, Team Edward vs Team Jacob challenge, to be exact. I am an all out Team Edward fan, of course! To be on Team Edward, you have to use a little bit of black and red and some bling2 (vampires shine like diamond in the sun, right?). I only have to use a bit of the colors, but I decided to make them the dominant colors. This is my first time using black as the background, but I like how it turned out. It is a picture of me with my version of Edward Cullen.. hehehe

This layout is also inspired by Happy Scraps November poster challenge. Love how the black color also matches my Team Edward theme too.. My background paper mimic the bird feather and the dangling gems matched the sparkling black brads in my layout. For this layout, I used Ed's Sketch November challenge. We have to use background stamps, which I stamped on the kraft paper and added it to the layout.


4 comments:

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails