Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Over The Top???

OK - I don't have any recent layouts or paper crafts to upload, and my DT layout for Creative Scrappers can't be revealed until next Monday. So, why not learn something about myself instead? My scrappy SIL DT friend, Jessy, gave me this award a long time ago. Time to respond to this award :))

Here are the rules: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word (I cheated a bit.. hehe)

So, here is nothing...

1. Where is your cell phone? Bedside table
2. Your hair? Straight
3. Your mother? Strong-hearted
4. Your father? Artistic
5. Your favorite food? Everything
6. Your dream last night? Don't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Plain water
8. Your dream/goal? Be happy
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Scrapbook
11. Your fear? Losing someone close
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you're aren't? Stupid
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Slice!
17. Where did you grow up? Shah Alam
18. Last thing you did? Dinner
19. What are you wearing? Tshirt/shorts
20. Your TV? A must
21. Your Pets? None
22. Friends? Good
23. Your life? Alhamdulillah
24. Your mood? Depends
25. Missing Someone? Not really
26. vehicle? Myvi
27. Something your not wearing? Bikini
28. Your favorite store? Scrapbook store
29. Your favorite color? Pink!
30. When was the last time you laughed? Just now
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember..
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Blogs
34. Facebook? Occasionally
35. Favorite place to eat? Chilis

WOW, that's one long list! AND with great honor I pass this award to these lucky (or not?) people.. hope they will answer the questions too.. no pressure!

1) Hubby
2) Fazzy
3) Sheri
4) Nadhrah
5) Naddy


2 comments:

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails