Monday, December 28, 2009

Best friend forever

Another layout before the year turns again.. Here is a picture of us celebrating New Year 2 years ago. We gathered at our house, had a nice BBQ and played rounds of games before 2008 came. I was pregnant with Zara at that time, due anytime then. Hubby was hoping for a 2007 baby, so apparently that did not worked out.. :) It was a fun time with our friends, having best friends like them really made our life better.

This layout is for Candy Shoppe Design December challenge. We have to incorporate as much from the list provided. I chose blue, silver, white, tree and pearls. This is something a bit of out of ordinary for me, using blue & silver, but I like how it turned out. It has kind of winter feel to it, although I felt it to be more like a wedding invitation rather than New Year layout.. haha! This layout is inspired by Twisted Sketch #29. The twist this time is red or gold, hence the gold bird down there - have to match the wintery theme here!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, Maz. I especially love that blue pp. Pink Paislee right? I think the blue and the silver just work together like a charm.

    BTW, thanks for dropping a comment on my blog and you are now in the draw to win one of the RAKs. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pic babe...wah so much improvement in your LO...me sooo like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tree!! THis is a gorgeous Layout!! THe photo shows a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty page! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails