Saturday, December 26, 2009

Borneo 2009

Hope it's not too late to wish everyone Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend :) I did a layout yesterday, inspired by Twisted Sketch #28. The twist for now is 'frames', so I used these lovely copper frame corners from Momoyo. It kind of fit the total neutral earthy colors.

Here are pictures of my recent field trip to Labuan & Bintulu last November. Despite the heat, sweat and crazy sunburn, I had lots of fun and learn a lot too! It was a very nice getaway and a great refresher to my rusty geology. Here are pictures of us chillin by the seaside at Labuan and another one at Similajau National Park. Thanks for dropping by and Have a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe you have been scrapping for such a short to to the level of compency and artistically as you do!!!!
    Your work is so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those corners, Maz. And the photos are fantastic too!!

    Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails