Sunday, December 20, 2009

Uwek!

It's time for another reveal for Creative Scrappers. Here is my take on Sketch #83, a lovely sketch by Irene Groneng. This is my first time playing with misting and I love it! No wonder people are crazy over misting. I am still afraid of misting, so it's not that apparent in this layout. But, I will surely try again and buy more colors!

I used Basic Grey Two Scoops papers for this layout. The flowers are stamped, cut and misted. I like how they turned out. I also tried my hands on free drawing. I drew the swirls with Stickles and love how that turned out too. It is easy and way cheaper than those Prima pearls (but I still love those too!). I am inspired by Wati to layer up the buttons. Thanks for the idea!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails