Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have a Happy New Year, Zazamazu style!

Happy New Year, people! Hope this new year will bring all the happiness that you wishes for! Here is a layout to celebrate new year, Zazamazu style! If you don't know already, Zazamazu is our official family name, if we have one. It is just the first two letters of our name.. ZAreef, ZAra, MAzlina & ZUlkarnain. We have a family blog by the same name too :) We have to rethink of a new name if we have more family members! hehe..

This layout is based on 52 sketches 52 weeks #51. I am suprised to learn that they just posted their last sketch, ever! They are closing down!! Even though I am new to the forum, I really think that it's a great and active community. I really don't understand why they are closing down. But one thing I discovered in the scrapbooking world, these challenge blogs didn't last long! So, off to find more interesting site to join!

OK, that's it for 2009. Now I have been scrapping for one year and I really really enjoying it. Do come back next year (not too long now) for my one year scrapping giveaway!

Can't wait for our annual New Year party tomorrow. You guys have a great New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails