Sunday, January 17, 2010

CS #87 - I jump!

Hi everyone! Candy Shoppe Design has a challenge to use the word "I" in any interpretation. So, for this new year, I created this layout- I jump! into life. I kinda take a leap into 2010 with full force. I also love the quotes - Live well, Laugh often & Love much. I mean, that are the essence for happiness, right? I will try to live my life to the fullest :)

This layout is of course for Creative Scrappers Sketch #87. I am playing around with some doilies and distress inks, but ended up sponging the whole doilies with ink, and I love how that turned out! It brought contrast to the whole layout. This is a picture during my trip to Borneo, one of the best jumping photos out of tenths of pictures. We jumped and we posed but this is the best one. :)

5 comments:

  1. nice vintage feel to this one...the trim used is lovely...which brand did this come from? so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and use of the doily and love those flowers...

    AKA Pink Tootsie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed look and love the handmade flowers!! Oh yeah the doily is pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the second person to say that jessy!! the flowers are just too nice to be hand made by me!! :D they are actually stickers lah

    ReplyDelete
  5. maz..where did u buy all those stuffs mostly??cute laaa...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails