Thursday, January 28, 2010

ME & ayah

Another bright and colorful layout from me. This time the sketch is from Scrapbook Challenges #182. And guess what? Pamela chose this layout as her pick of the week! Thanks Pamela, it's really an honor!!!!

I used SSF Monstrosity papers this time. Just adore those monsters.. so cute! Love how the sketch has dangling ornament with title on it, so I decided to to the same, mine with chipboard button. And I used a tree branch to hang my button. Love how that turned out too. The theme is just perfect for these pictures of Zareef with his dad, or ayah. TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh - what a lovely playful layout again. Yes, the hanging of the title on the branch - great idea. It was nice bumping into you yesterday. I live 5-10 mins from KLCC and if you want to have lunch - anytime. Just let me know which day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails