Sunday, April 25, 2010

Capture These Sketches #34 - SAD

Hey.. sorry I have been busy (and lazy) to scrap lately, where I scrap only my assignments. My mojo is also is thinning lah! So here's another entry as a April Guest Designer for Lets Capture These Sketches. Lovin this simple sketch by Guylaine, and I am keeping the layout clean and simple too. Here is a picture of Zareef looking so sad. I don't remember exactly why, but I can guess that he was sad to be left behind. I love these chipboards from Crate Papers, as I've been using them again and again. Plus, I think the clouds with the raindrops suit the picture perfectly. TFL!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute LO and yes tht raindrops suits the "Sad" face in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam ziarah Mazlina ,

    Baru first time saya singgah blog Mazlina dans aya suka sgt . Saya teringin juga nak buat scrapp book tapi tak ada rujukan so bila dh jumpa blog Mazlina boleh la saya belajar . Thanks ya dan saya link blog Mazlina kalau ada masa jom la singgah blog saya juga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails