Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sleepy head

Here is another layout for Lets Capture These Sketches, Sketch #32 by Allison Cope. As their guest designer for April, I received a die cut embellies pack from Kustom Die Kuts! I used their vine or leaves die-cut in this layout. Isn't nice? I scrapped these pictures of Zara falling to sleep. It is just so funny how she finally succumbed to her sleepiness. Most of the papers here is from Basic Grey Porcelain collection. Still has many papers left.. now I am de-stashing and not buying any new products.. not yet anyway.. *wink*..

So do hop on the site and join in the April sketches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails