Friday, April 30, 2010

Sketchabilities #15 - Cool in shades

Here is another layout for Sketchabilities, Sketch #15 by Karan. Unlike Zareef, Zara really love to pose to the camera, so she has lots of these face shots, which are perfect for multi-photos layout! Here she posed with her sunnies, cute as ever :) I am still de-stashing now, so it is harder now to find matching papers and embellies. On the other hand, it is good that I am forced to use papers I found hard to use before, such as this one from Basic Grey Indian Summer. The colors are rich and lovely, but I had a hard time putting them together in a layout. I hope you all like how this one turned out. TFL!

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the photos, she is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool and also adorable!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty layout Maz!! The colors match the photos & I love that u used doilies too :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paper doilies are just perfect on your layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doilies are such a nice touch, adorable photos! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails