Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not so tough girl

Here is a layout fresh from the oven.. this layout is based on Sketchabilities Sketch #13. I love how their sketches motivate me to scrap multi photos layouts! This layout is also for Crack Me Up challenge from Candy Shoppe Design, which to scrap funny, hilarious or embarrassing memories that you won't dare to scrap before.

Well, I think these pictures from my recent field trip was quite embarrassing. I have a very sensitive skin, and easily burned. So, during the field trip, I covered my face using a handkerchief, looking like a street robber or something.. hehe.. It was really hot and humid, so the handkerchief really help to avoid the sun. Even with that, my face and body still burnt slightly. However, I had a great field trip, so I also include some happy photos too.. :)) These October Afternoon papers are perfect for this, and I even used the paper Report Card: Field Trip, where I pasted the label onto the layout... TFL!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo, lotsa details n layering..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take to our challenge for CSD Mazlina. Your pictures are so cute too! I think you picked the perfect papers for your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one there! love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout - great photos and so appropriate for the challenge - and love the papers and embellies. thanks so much for sharing it with us at Candy Shoppe Designs.
    Lemon Zinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love the layering here!! All the fussy cutting is gorgeous!! Your take on the sketch is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous! AM a big fan of handcutting so....and it's a good thing to protect your skin :)

    KitKat (Team Sugar @ Candy Shoppe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness....so beautiful, bright, fun...and I could go on forever! Love this LO! Thanks for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your lo, and your technique. WOW! Very impressive. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails