Monday, May 25, 2009

Crop party @ Scrappingville

I joined Scrap-It-Lah's crop party on Saturday and had lots of fun. It was a small group, but they are all very nice and friendly ladies. I knew most of them through their blogs and am glad to finally meet them. There's Michelle chowchow, Watie Basri, Naddy Scrappingchix, Nilla and May. Jessy couldnt join us as she had another event at her school. Nadhrah Scrapping Glitz was there too, visiting and shopping (nice to finally meet her, after communicating only through emails) :) It's apparent the girls know each other well, they are like the creme of scrapbooking in Malaysia.. heheh..

The crop party was hosted by Michelle and Watie. We did a tag for our neighbour, a flower using only paper, buttons, and cleaning pipes, and finally a layout from a sketch. I was kinda slow and blurred, but I managed to create something nice. The girls were quick and knew what they were doing.. I guess that comes with experience.. hehe..

Here are the tag I did for May and mine as created by May. Both have butterflies!


The lovely paper flowers.. Mine is the far left.

May's layout. Love the picture!


Naddy's layout. Really love these papers from Amy Butler. Gorgeous! Naddy had the most stash, but no suprise as she owns an online store!


Nilla's layout. Loved the flowers, very creative!


Yours Truly.. very simple layout from me.


Me with the girls...May, Naddy, Watie and Michelle. We're missing Nilla, she had to left early.


The girls' power cameras. Nice!


Michelle, who is the co-owner of Scrap-It-Lah invited me to be in their design team. All I need to do is to design one layout per month for them. I am really honored, although I am a newbie that still need to learn more! I will try to do my best, girls.

I had lots of fun, but the best part was meeting all the girls. I really enjoyed their company and hope to meet them in another scrapping event later. (There is a Scrapbooking Showcase @ Scrappingville this Tuesday but unfortunately, I can't join as I have to work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails