Saturday, May 23, 2009

World's Best Mama

Here is a layout I did for Scrap-It-Lah May challenge. The challenge is to scrap about your mom, or about being a mother. The only condition is to have some form of journaling. So, it can be a layout or a mini album or anything you can think of. I am still experimenting with different techniques, and here I played around with 3D embellishment. I like how the frame turned out.

I am not good with words, so I adapted a poem from www.poemsource.com by Joanna Fuchs as part of the journaling. Here's how the poem goes...

Mama, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're a source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

Everyday, I try my best to be
A mother like the mom you were to me.

By Joanna Fuchs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails