Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

Wow... we even have a National Scrapbooking Day!! That just shows that this hobby is really picking up in Malaysia. Good on us! And it coincides with the Labor Day 3 day weekend! Well, I thought that I can create lots of layouts, but I only managed to create 2 layouts, including a 2-pages spread (even when staying up til 3am!). I started a mini album too.. but only managed to get the cover done.. (still waiting for goodies from Nadhrah). Visited Papier today..they had a 15% storewide discount (10% for new arrivals). I bought lots of new papers and thickers!!

Well, here are my layouts during the NSD weekend...

Zara's 12 months of smile.. capturing her beautiful smile in her first year.


Why so serious? Zareef's bad mood at his best! Haha.. this is how he looks like when he's grumpy.. "I want mama.. Mama come here... I want to hold mama's hand.. Do like batu (a fist)..." Glad to be able to capture this.


For more pictures, please visit my Scrappperocks! Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails