Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Scrapperlicious Shahrul

I just found that my scrap 'guru' is giving a tutorial on mini albums! You know who.. it's Shahrul or Kak Own, as most of us who knows her. It is no suprise as her mini albums are really really gorgeous! FYI- she's the one who introduced scrapbooking to me. She made a lovely mini album for Zara and from then on I thought I want to do this too. I will love this hobby. But I told her I would not have the time to do this with two small children to take care of. But she encouraged me to try and here I am!

She will give a tutorial on a gate-fold mini album, like the Pride and Prejudice album she did. Check it out at the Scrapping Glitz site. I will surely want to be one of her students. Her mini album collections are just so beautiful and yummylicious! She is really one talented scrapper... Scrapperlicious Shahrul! So proud of you, Kak Own!

Here is the album she did for Zara...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails