Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scrap the Boys July challenge

Here is a layout for Scrap the Boys July challenge, where the theme is "Real boys don't... ". Actually, we are suppose to scrap pictures of our boys doing girly things, but I can't find any suitable picture of Zareef acting girlish. I guess that our boy is 100% boy and rough and tough as boys can be.. haha..

But I think it's appropriate to scrap stuffs that real boys do too. So here it is, Real Boys are nice to girls. Zareef is most almost nice to girls about his age. He acted all sweet and nice around girls, especially with his buddy Qariena or Nana. But this does not apply to Zara tough. It's all rough and tumble with Zara.. :)







1 comment:

  1. Awww... that is an awesome title!! I love that very much!! Another great LO from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails