Monday, July 6, 2009

Scrappin Kids July challenge

Scrappin Kids has a interesting challenge this month, which is to capture the moments that are not the most pleasant. I found this picture of Zareef who looked so 'tak puas hati' (unsatisfied) over something. We were outside playing at our lawn. I can't remember exactly why he was so grumpy as he always has that face on him, especially when he didn't get his way. My guess is that he just picked a fight with Zara, we scolded him, and then he went merajuk.. heheh..

This layout is a very simple one, but I like the bright colors, and how it contrast with Zareef's darker mood. I also just love the lion stickers, aren't they cute? It fits the theme, as when he's mad, he sometimes growled like a lion. :) It's been a while since I use lots of thickers and this title really deserved the main attention.. to highlight Zareef's favorite words when he needs our attention.. "Oh Mom, I got big problem here!!!"

3 comments:

  1. What a cool layout, Mazlina. Love the title and those cute little lions!!

    Thanks for playing along with SK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...such a cute layout...and i love that quote....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and the lion is so cute!! Another cool LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for dropping by.. Your comments are highly appreciated, they definitely make my day! Thanks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails